You are at : FAQs


Phone:            855 – 560 – 4755


Fax:               713 – 634 – 2951



Mail:     Owner Relations

Mitsui E&P USA LLC

1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1800

Houston, Texas 77056-3077



Please contact us in writing to update your address in our records. The correspondence should include your name, your Mitsui E&P USA LLC owner number, your prior address and your current address clearly specified as such.



In the event that your name has changed due to marriage or divorce, provide a copy of the marriage certificate or divorce decree.



Payments via check and electronic funds transfer are issued by the last day of the month. Absent a lease agreement to the contrary, Mitsui E&P USA LLC issues payment to a royalty interest owner once the owner’s proceeds from all wells for which Mitsui E&P USA LLC must pay the royalty interest owner accumulates to fifty  dollars ($50) or at year end, whichever occurs first.



If your check has been lost and not found within thirty (30) days of issuance, please send us a written request to void and reissue the payment.



The decimal interest on your Division Order issued by Mitsui E&P USA LLC only sets forth our share of your total unit interest. Our share of your total unit interest is based on our contractual agreement(s) with working interest owner(s).



Yes, you may send in your executed division order via email attachment or facsimile.



Along with the name and address of the current royalty interest owner, provide us with a copy of the conveyance document (for example - deed, assignment, will, affidavit of heirship) that demonstrates on its face that it has been recorded in the county where the property is located. If there has been a change in ownership based on the death of a joint tenant with right of survivorship or a tenant by the entirety, a copy of only the death certificate is required.


RPS Home | Initial Login Instructions | FAQs | Privacy Policy
Terms Of Use Copyright 2019 by Mitsui E&P USA, LLC